Game Classy 61: Unbound and UNCHAINED!!!!

by Joe on May 11, 2014

gc61In the Grimdark future there is only GAME CLASSY!!! This is a 7th ed rumors episode, but the boys also talk about Marvel Dice, Transylvania, March of the Ants, and Hex. All this plus singing and dancing.

A special thanks to our sponsor: Northampton Wargamers…Keep reaching for that rainbow!

If you wanna send some stuff to be on “What’s in the Box?” contact Joe at Joe@planetarbitrary.com

Follow Joe and Steve on Twitter

NOW LISTEN TO GAME CLASSY ON YOUTUBE!!!

Don’t Forget to like our Facebook page and subscribe to us on iTunes for exclusive content.

Eric May 11, 2014 at 9:43 pm

I checked out He after hearing you guys talking about it last podcast. It looks very cool. I wish I had Kickstarted it.

I like Marvel Dice Masters. If you want multi-player, go play Quarriors! Quarriors is a lot of fun also.

Unbound is stupid. I’m sure it’s going to be huge hit for them. Lol. Don’t you think there will be different tournament formats in official tournament?

Eric May 12, 2014 at 6:04 am

The first sentence should have said, “I checked out Hex”. The video they put together for the Kickstarter was hilarious.

Steve May 12, 2014 at 10:02 am

You’d hope there would be tournament formats that don’t use unbound.
However, no tournaments banned the allies rules as far as I know.
So… reflect on that.

Also, Hex is worth it. Doooo ittttt!

Eric May 14, 2014 at 7:51 pm

I would but I will probably retreat into my hermit cave once Destiny hits on the PS4. That is until Star Citizen drops, then people will only speak of me in the past tense.

Eric May 12, 2014 at 6:07 am

Also, X-Wing Miniatures had their regional championship not long ago. One of the prizes was a set of 3 translucent attack and 3 translucent defense dice. They sold on Ebay for $328.00. That’s a lot of Bison dollars. Sorry for blowing this page up.

Steve May 12, 2014 at 10:03 am

Seems reasonable.

Eric May 16, 2014 at 5:31 am

Ok. Since I am the only one posting on this page I claim it as sovereign territory!

Also, Hex is being sued by WoTC!

scirocco versicherung February 2, 2017 at 10:57 am

Meh. If you wanna scar kids for life from watching scary stuff, just let them watch the movies that were aimed at kids during the 60-80′s. honestly, the scariest movie moments that gave me nightmares as a child were ALL kids/family movies. By the time I DID see the Exorcist when I was 15, I was all like “Meh”.Thanks, Large Marge. I told them you sent me.

beste versicherung February 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm

I can’t believe I’ve been going for years without knowing that.

http://www./ February 28, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Hey, that’s a clever way of thinking about it.

http://www.bornagainint.org/ March 22, 2017 at 3:53 am

how sad – he looks either like a vagrant or drug influenced. possibly so far gone with infection he might not recover. love the stains on the wall behind him indicating a cleanliness issue in this treatment centre. is that what they are still called even in the poorest areas? i can’t even imagine, i bet if he understood his situation he might choose to bow out gracefully (but i doubt that’s an option). if he recovers i doubt he’ll be able to receive adequate follow up care. very sad and makes me proud to be a Canadian.