Game Classy 60: Skulls Everywhere!!!!

by Joe on April 27, 2014

gc60The boys talk about all the Chicago conventions, the Tabletop Gaming News’ recent comment blowup, CMON’s new kickstarter, and Wil Wheaton’s Tabletops’ new season.  All this and the two manage to sneak in a jab at GW’s new Wood Elf book.

A special thanks to our sponsor: Northampton Wargamers…Keep reaching for that rainbow!

If you wanna send some stuff to be on “What’s in the Box?” contact Joe at Joe@planetarbitrary.com

Follow Joe and Steve on Twitter

NOW LISTEN TO GAME CLASSY ON YOUTUBE!!!

Don’t Forget to like our Facebook page and subscribe to us on iTunes for exclusive content.

Cliff April 28, 2014 at 11:59 am

I’ve got a double set of A&A that I spent the amazing total of $2 on, and it’s pretty much in mint condition.

Yay Goodwill!

And it’s $30 for the GW branded clippers, and they had Hatori Hanzo forge them from the rarest meteor iron taken from Uranus and the forging quenched in the tears of virgin gamers. They’ve got new and improved “shearing action” to keep your bitz from going flying. Soooo worth every penny.

And now I’ll hang my head in shame for being “that guy.”

Joe April 29, 2014 at 10:10 am

yes Cliff, no more of that clipper talk from you

Eric April 30, 2014 at 6:08 am

So do either of you have a regular gaming group or do you play any game with any regularity? You guys talk about games but rarely about actually playing any games besides in the very past tense.

I have a wife, two young children, and I take care of my sick father so I rarely get to play. I did start an X-Wing group at my local Hobbytown USA that is just starting to get going. I am excited. I played 4 Royal Guard TIE Interceptors last week and it was a blast. First time I got to get out and play in months.

Are either of you looking forward to the D&D Attack Wing game at all? I despise NECA but I will probably pick up a couple of dragons and give it a shot.

Joe April 30, 2014 at 7:22 am

I play Bolt Action with a small group weekly. I also have a larger group that meets once a month. There we play a lot of board games. I also game with the Planet Arbitrary group on the reg, but they’re all noobs.

Steve’s looking forward to D&D attack wing more than I am. Wizkids burned me on Trek. I do like the system though.

wildstar free to play August 21, 2014 at 3:37 am

First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you do
not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
I’ve had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
Many thanks!

Hay Day Hack Diamond August 21, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues.

It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks