Game Classy 41: Lizard”meh”n

by Joe on August 4, 2013

gc41The World’s Best Worst Tabletop gaming podcast is back! So this week  Joe and Steve wanted to cover the new Lizardmen stuff, but y’know it’s Lizardmen. Anywho, The boys talk about gaming conventions, some weird war updates including the new Incursion Kickstarter, and a bunch of stuff on Netrunner.

ALSO DO NOT MISS A VERY SPECIAL BONUS CAST ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH iTUNES!

(actually it’s available through our RSS feed, and anything that picks that up can get it, but it’s most easily accessible through iTunes. I had to put this here because one of our listeners had a bad case of butthurt, but heaven forbid I try to improve our iTunes ranking and get more listeners.)
Follow Joe and Steve on Twitter

Don’t Forget to like our Facebook page and subscribe to us on iTunes for exclusive content.

Kevin Bates August 5, 2013 at 12:15 am

iTunes is shitty bloatware for people with iPhones. Exclusive iTunes episodes are dumb as shit.

Scandale August 5, 2013 at 5:21 am

I concur ! fuck itunes !

Joe August 5, 2013 at 10:00 am

Stop crying. I only put iTunes because its easier to write. Any podcast program can pull it.

Andrew August 5, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Oddly enough, Game Classy doesn’t appear to be available through the Planet Arbitrary RSS feed.

Joe August 5, 2013 at 5:44 pm

I fixed that issue, game classy and planet arbitrary are different rss feeds. I was using an older code and forgot to update it

Andrew August 5, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Huzzah! There they are all.

Thanks for that.

Eric August 7, 2013 at 7:50 am

Great show. Talk about more GAMES! I hear you guys trash a lot of games, like Dust Tactics or X-Wing minis, but have you played them? I have interest in a lot of games and about zero time to play.

Eric August 7, 2013 at 8:10 am

Nice Super Dungeon Explore add in there. I got it off of Amazon and have yet to do a thing with it. I bought Quarriors 3 years ago at GenCon and have never played it either, lol. I suck.

Joe August 7, 2013 at 7:56 am

It’s funny you mention those two games, because we’ve never trashed them. We’ve talked quite a bit about dust, we both like it, but no one plays it. Xwing is one of the most popular 2player games out. We also both thnk it’s solid, but it’s Star Wars, so yeah…..

Cliff August 13, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Hey Steve, I agree that Netrunner is really asymmetrical, but saying the Corp is always on the back foot is flawed. Admittedly, the runner may have more options and be more flexible in what they can do, but the Corp has all the knowledge (except for what’s in the runner’s hand and even then).

Also HB is good, but I’ve had fun and success with NBN tag & bag/fast advance.

Steve August 27, 2013 at 10:31 am

In short, the corp is more vulnerable to variance. If you don’t see enough ice you are immediately backpedaling. A decent runner player will take immediate advantage and probably win extremely quickly. Especially if they have a multi-digging card for R&D and you just didn’t draw enough ICE to stop them. That’s what I mean by back foot.