Game Classy 24: Gaming in Stereo

by Joe on December 11, 2012

A lot happens this week, as Joe and Steve fill you in on the latest Hobbit releases. Also Kickstarter gets a full review as our team goes over Fate, Through the Breach, Guilds of Cadwallon, and Imbrean Arts Miniatures. Steve also flips the table on the new tourney rules for Mantic Games.

Don’t Forget to like our Facebook page and subscribe to us on iTunes for exclusive content.

Follow Joe and  Steve on Twitter

Melanie December 12, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I spend a lot of time listening to your podcast and just shaking my head ;P

Clan Wars!!! I interned for AEG over a decade ago! I wrote a scenario that was in the “Thunder’s Challenge” book.

That’s a lot of dicks!

Is there something WRONG with big boobs and hips?!

Spoil it all for me asap! I agree with what was said- give me everything about a product ahead of time. More education on a game/product the better. Some companies will put a free download on their site… but not the whole sha-bang which is perfectly fine. I know for the Relic-Knights KS they put out a beta of the rules and there was a huge backlash about squads being pointless… so they took that feed back and reworked the rules. And didn’t Warpath release their rules for free, and got widely panned, so they reworked them in a 2.0 version.

Another great show guys!

Steve December 13, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Some might say, INFINITE DICKS.

Nothing WRONG with big boobs and hips, actually I encourage that. It was born from a discussion about out the “pin-up” minis from Kingdom Death. I explained that the big boobs/hips ones are not in the base game, and as usual proved Joe wrong.

Yes, spoils ALL THE THINGS.

Thanks for listening!

Melanie December 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm

i understand where it came from (the kingdom death), I just like that no every mini has virtually the same proportions.

Looking forward to next week

(I’d follow you guys on twitter, but i NEVER use mine)

Joe December 13, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Hey Steve show me the female model without D-Cup boobs? http://gallery.kingdomdeath.com/

Steve December 14, 2012 at 10:51 am
Joe December 14, 2012 at 10:54 am

and……….?

Melanie December 19, 2012 at 8:37 pm

I wish I could have thrown money at that KS

Steve December 20, 2012 at 9:19 am

THERE IS STILL TIME!

Adam Poots December 20, 2012 at 4:21 am

A fan just sent me over to this podcast, thank you so very much for all the kind words! I can’t wait to paint a monster that has 1,000 hands interlocking for wings! hehe

Joe December 20, 2012 at 9:13 am

Sweet Georgia Brown, Someone with importance listens to our cast! Keep up the sweet sweet sculpting and we’ll keep promoting you. I can speak for both Steve and I in saying we can’t wait to see what you got coming up next.

Steve December 20, 2012 at 9:20 am

ERMAHGERD! Consider myself fanboying at your post. Yes, make that monster for sure. Also, how about a Black Knight mini from Dark Souls? Just sayin. <3